It refers to the oil which is used over and over again and has a high amount of iron, cadmium, chronic, lead and is highly contaminated as compared to virgin oil. They have very high amount of impurities. Various researches have shown that they have high atomic absorption and transform infrared. However, both Recycled and Virginia Base oil have a bright and clear appearance.
Some eminent quirks of recycled base oil
· It has to go through various refinement processes after that it is ready to consume.
· It has a high molecular level and great stability.
· lt is mixed with many addictive and used in synthetic or semi-synthetic products. It is visual in appearance and in odorless.
· It is suggested not to throw away the used oil because it is hazardous to the environment. There are many environment-friendly ways to dispose of the used oil. These are Filtering, Demineralisations, Propane de- asphalting, Distillation.
· Recycled base oil is used as a lubricant in various automobile industries or as hydraulic or transformer oil. It is also used in bitumen based products. It is used in various molds to take out the product from the mould.
· This oil has very economic pricing. It is used in various engine oils to improve performance. If provides thermal stability and more protection to the automobiles.
· Recycled base oil is highly saturated. It is viscous, stable and good soluble in all the oil. It has good oxidation characteristics.
· It is produced from refining crude oil. It has hydrocarbons ranging from 18 to 40 carbon atoms. many people refer this as waste Oil has many uses. It is recyclable, renewable and reused in many forms.
· The used Base oil is managed by companies which are registered by the government in order to save the environment from the ill effects of throwing used.
There are many uses of Used or recycled base oil like:
• YELLOW GREASE: It is reused in making yellow grease, which is used as food for livestock, for making soap, makeup products, clothes, rubber, detergent, and as biodiesel fuel. It is used for the pig food. As farmers collect used cooking oil, skimmer off the tanks and remains were given to pig as food.
• AS FUEL: Used cooking oil is used as fuel in diesel engines. A collection drum is used for collecting used cooking oil which forms biodiesel by method of hydrogenation and hydrocracking which is used in running modified diesel engines in Washington. This method results in the formation of gasoline, diesel, and propane. It is also used for power generation and heating.
• Used or recycled oil is also used in automobile industries and other industries as recycled to produce hydrocracking and other manufacturing process.
Due to the increasing use of recycled Base oil, there are many companies who export to earn high revenues. Also, there is huge demand of recycled base oil day by day. It has increased the business opportunities for many people who want to earn money with used it.
Thus, it can be concluded that recycled base oil is multi-purpose oil used in many ways. Exporters are cashing on revenue by making it available in every nook of the world.